Blogging isn't my thing.

Some people are magical with their words. Some people have awesome lives. You know, awesome in that they go sky diving, white water rafting, clubbing and running into cool famous people. I am not one of those human beings. I work, given my job is pretty awesome, but it isn't anything too exciting. This blog is a major #fail.

Pretty Little Liars is one of the best shows ever. Glee is going down hill fast, and season 4 hasn't even started. Teen Mom is out of control! A new Real World is upon us, and I am not on it. How do you think that makes me feel?! I'll tell you, like straight shit. I should be there! I some how got roped into watching the Secret Life of the American Teenager, and by some misfortune got somewhat addicted...I don't like to talk about it. But don't worry, I have yet to watch a full episode by myself, so I get to keep some of my dignity! Dance Moms is the worst show I have ever seen, and I watch Jersey Shore.

Snooki being pregnant is the worst thing ever. I am pretty sure she is no where ready to have a child, she was still getting shit faced every chance she got. But gay and lesbian couples can't adopt or find a way to have babies because?! Blows my mind! Well, I am out just wanted to put something on the lovely blog! Holllaaaa at me people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gay Fabulous Life: Coming Out Edition

You, Me, & Charlie