My Fabulous Life: My Favorite Things Edition

I am not Oprah and reading this will not get you free swag, maybe some validation or some warm feelings in your chest because you totally know what I am talking about, and if that is the case, well, Hollllaaaaa! I just want to name some of my favorite things. I have a lot, but here are some worth mention at this point in time!


Running errands with friends. There is something really cool and special about someone calling you up to run errands with them. I know its small and maybe seems meaningless, but I just love spending time with people I love doing mundane things. It makes me feel loved that someone would want me there as they shop for groceries or go the post office. It's always the small things!

I have been watching Dr. Who and let me just tell you: WOW! That show is amazing! But one of my favorite parts of the show, is his first companion. Miss Rose Tyler! She is witty, charming, and simply lovely. She needs to come back and stay forever, Billie Piper does an amazing job. God bless British telly. 

As I have watched more of Dr. Who, I have been able to love more characters from Dr. Who. There is Donna Noble, Amy and Rory Pond and always Captain Jack...of course!! But my all time favorite is the Doctor's wife: River Song. She is badass, she is beautiful, smart, witty and simply amazing! Just look at her! I need season 7 as bad as I need air. Netflix, get on it! 



I love mornings. I hate getting up, but I really love morning. There is something magical about the sun rising and the day starting up. I love getting everything done and being done by noon. It is so nice to go to wal mart in the morning where there are only old people. It is amazing. 

This week I have been walking my friend's dogs and I have fallen in love with Mr. Parker! He is such a beautiful dog and he is the best! His eyes look like the wolves on Twilight, so I always say he probably turns human every full moon and does cool things, I am sure of it! 


Gummy bears in my California Tart/Pineapple Dole Whip frozen yogurt. I love it when they are kind of frozen, but still so delicious! I love it! But in all honesty, gummy bears alone are marvelous! 

The song "The Other Side" By Mr. Jason Derulo. It is catchy and sweet. A summer jam for sure! Listen to it, if you haven't already! They might over play it on the radio, but for now, one of my favorite things!

I am pretty sure that this one is a given, but she must be on this list. Naya Rivera. She is funny, a great singer and actress, oh and dancer, and my favorite, master of the #selfies. I think I may be in love. Here, look at her! Stunning, to say the least! 

My awesome golf bag that Heather and Sam got me for Christmas. It is my favorite color and it stands on its own, plus, it has all these cool pockets and compartments. It is all I ever wanted in a golf bag, and so much more. 


And these are few of my favorite things. This could go on forever and ever, but I think that sums up the things I love the most right now! I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you are thinking about your favorite things! Feel free to share those with me! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gay Fabulous Life: Coming Out Edition

You, Me, & Charlie

My Gay Fabulous Life: Rules